Wednesday, February 8, 2012

PASTA!

May the first round of El Jefe's Kitchen commence. This series has several rules.

1. This is not a competition.
2. There are no time limits.
3. There are no restrictions whatsoever.
4. Anyone may suggest a theme at any time. Just give everyone a chance to make a dish under the theme before changing.
5. There are no scoring rubrics, scorecards, or scoreboards...because this is not a competition.

And I am happy to announce the first theme: pasta. For my dish, I will attempt this new recipe from Bon Appetit: http://www.bonappetit.com/recipes/2012/02/potlikker-noodles-with-mustard-greens

2 comments:

  1. That looks to be a good dish Claire.
    So not a competition? Okay.
    I will be working on creating a couple recipes and will post the best one.
    Thanks for getting the ball rolling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey claire, add me as an editor so I can post my world famous pasta recipes.

    ReplyDelete